What To Bring:
Signed registration forms for all minors and adults
Medication as needed
Linens (Twin Sheet Bedding, Towels, etc.)
Beach shoes (enclosed toes are best)
Eye protection (sunglasses, goggles)
Outdoor Gear (Fishing/water gear)
1. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.
2. Cabins must be thoroughly cleaned before checking out.
3. Please respect the furniture and grounds of the retreat center.
4. No alcoholic beverages.
5. No smoking.
6. No silly string.
7. Cook only in designated areas.
8. No water balloons.
9. Quiet and in your cabin by 11:00 p.m, unless a later time has been previously approved.
The St. George Island Christian Retreat Center is a ministry and vision of God, dedicated to His work. “Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and impurities, not in strife and envying.” Romans 13:13
Prior to your arrival, please email a list containing the names of each guest and a letter on your church’s letterhead stating that those coming will be covered under your church’s insurance policy or a rider to that policy for your retreat with proof of insurance.
We also require each guest to fill out a Registration and Release of Liability form.