What To Bring:
Signed registration forms for all minors and adults
Medication as needed
Linens (Twin Sheet Bedding, Towels, etc.)
Beach shoes (enclosed toes are best)
Eye protection (sunglasses, goggles)
Outdoor Gear (Fishing/water gear)
1. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.
2. Cabins must be swept out and garbage removed, before leaving.
3. Please respect the furniture and grounds of the retreat center.
4. No alcoholic beverages.
5. No smoking/vaping.
6. No silly string.
7. Cook only in designated areas.
8. No water balloons.
9. Quiet and in your cabin by 11:00 p.m, unless a later time has been previously approved.
The St. George Island Christian Retreat Center is a ministry and vision of God, dedicated to His work. “Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and impurities, not in strife and envying.” Romans 13:13
Prior to your arrival, please email a letter on your church’s letterhead stating that those coming will be covered under your church’s insurance policy or a rider to that policy for your retreat with proof of insurance.
We also require each guest to fill out a Registration and Release of Liability form.